Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #15: Into the Dim

Wednesday, November 04, 2015
Skunk Wednesday.jpg
[ It's Al Here! ]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Breaking the Spine.


title: Into the Dim
author: Janet B. Taylor
genre: Science Fiction | Fantasy
publisher: Young Reader

expected publication date: March 1, 2016

When fragile, sixteen-year-old Hope Walton loses her mom to an earthquake overseas, her secluded world crumbles. Agreeing to spend the summer in Scotland, Hope discovers that her mother was more than a brilliant academic, but also a member of a secret society of time travelers. Trapped in the twelfth century in the age of Eleanor of Aquitaine, Hope has seventy-two hours to rescue her mother and get back to their own time.

Along the way, her path collides with that of a mysterious boy who could be vital to her mission . . . or the key to Hope’s undoing.

Addictive, romantic, and rich with historical detail, Into the Dim is anOutlander for teens.


I am waiting for this book because after reading the synopsis I thought it was quite interesting and now I am eager to find out whats going to happen next. I am looking forward to getting this book book and reviewing it because I think I will be thrilled (lol I'm always thrilled). This looks like a very interesting book while I was reading the synopsis and the cover also looks very interesting as well.

 Thoughts? Share and Comment Down Below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio