Friday, October 30, 2015

Monthly Endings [ Oct. 2015 ] Scary Movies & Halloween Love

Friday, October 30, 2015
[ It's Rin Here ]


 g o o d b y e 


First of all, the only reason I liked you was because you had this shit awesome holiday called Halloween. I seriously don't know if there is another reason to like you... Okay, sure, maybe for the candy corn and all the cute and beautiful tiny pumpkins that are everywhere! 

Not really looking forward to November. Why do you ask? I have a violin recital in November *cries*. I absolutely hate recitals. It is mainly the fact that a lot of people are staring at me all at once and looking for every single mistake that I make, but also, because there are so many other students who are way better than me. It just freaks me the hell out. To make things worse, I also happen to have a Taekwondo competition. UGH! Kill me now!

But, since we have Thanksgiving break in November I have time to draft a billion posts (yay)! And I actually have time to read (double yay)! 

this month we:

reviewed:
all links are attached to posts

rin -
al -
read? (from and not from tbr):
all links are attached to goodreads

[ r i n ]


from tbr -
  • The 100 (The 100 #1) by Kass Morgan 
  • Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly 
  • Uncovering Cobbogoth (#1) by Hannah L. Clark 
  • The Lemorian Crest (#2) by Hannah L. Clark
  • Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway 
  • The Lost Marble Notebook of Forgotten Girl and Random Boy by Marie Jaskulka 
  • Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
not from tbr (but I read because I couldn't help it) -
  • Day 21 (The 100 #2) by Kass Morgan 
  • Homecoming (The 100 #3) by Kass Morgan 
[ a l ]
  • The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
  • DNF / Crimson Bound (#1) by Rosamund Hodge
memes, features, etc:
all links are attached to posts 

top ten tuesday -
waiting on wednesday -

rin -
al -
just for aesthetics - 
discussions - 
watched?
Three fabulous movies (if you count the documentary that I had to watch for school). The Martian (hilarious and overall an awesome movie), The Babadook (this is how we celebrate Halloween, we get to gather, find a scary movie, and scare the heck out of each other, but this movie wasn't all that scary at all), and He Named Me Malala. It was actually pretty good. 

any events?
I never posted it on here, but on October 9, 2015, Kaitlin and I (yes, correct grammar) went to a Leigh Bardugo signing for her new book Six of Crows in San Francisco! It was overall fun and enjoyable + I met Helen (who is awesome) and said hi to Genissa.

Any pics? A few. Like a few few. Meaning one.


instagram updates?
By this point, I realize without hesitation that I am bad at taking photos. Bad at taking photos in general and bad at taking bookish photos. New goal for the year. Try not to make you photos look like they have been put through 3 layers of editing and a gazillion minutes to position (even if it was put through 3 layers of editing and took a gazillion minutes to position). *Cringes at all the filtering on the left*

 

what are we planning to do next?
Sleep and eat. Oh, you meant blog related? Well... we're planning to:

review:

rin -
  • Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
  • Homecoming (The 100 #3) by Kass Morgan 
  • Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway 
  • The Lost Marble Notebook of Forgotten Girl and Random Boy by Marie Jaskulka 
al -
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
  • The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick 

upcoming book tours:

11/5 - The Cobbogoth Series  (#1 and #2 ) by Hannah L. Clark 

follow the tour here w/the dates and info


the flow will take us to whatever we will do next

 Thoughts? Share and Comment Down Below!

follow on: bloglovin' | twitter | tumblr | goodreads

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio