Friday, April 01, 2016

Review: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Friday, April 01, 2016
P. S. I Still Love You  
by Jenny Han
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Series: To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2
Genres: YA, Romance, Contemporary

find this book on: 

goodreads | amazon

Rating:


Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Timesbestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

***

“So I take Peter’s hand; I put it on my heart. I tell him, “You have to take good care of this, because it’s yours.” (quote)

I loved this book as much as I loved To all the boys I've loved before. I am in love with this series and I just can't stop fangirling about Peter and Lara Jean. I seriously can't stop, there is no way in stopping me from constantly looking to see if this series is going to become a movie. I literally can't stop thinking of a third book (which I know is unnecessary and it won't happen). I cannot decide whether I liked this book better or the first book. 

I love Peter he is so sweet in this book and he is so cute with her! I simply can't! I love this series so much and I am dying because this series is over. Peter was such a gentleman in this book and he just wanted Lara Jean happy which I loved so much about him. I really did not like it when he just had to hang out with Genevieve because of some "secret" that he couldn't tell Lara Jean. 

Lara Jean was really cute in this book and I could always visualize her in my mind. I always saw her as a vintage girl who really liked antique and unique things. I thought that she was always really cute with Peter since he seemed like a good looking guy. 

John Ambrose McClaren was so irritating! I don't know if it's just me, but I thought that he was annoying and I didn't like him at all. I favored Peter throughout the whole thing because Peter is just so cute and adorable and he is the perfect match for Lara Jean!

All in all, I LOVE this book and duo-logy (is that what we're calling it now?) so much because I'm gonna say it, this is the best romance duo-logy I have ever read so far!

Eh Feelings 

*minor spoilers for P.S. I Still Love You

I hated Genevieve as usual and I just dislike her honestly. For all the things that she has done to everyone, there is no forgiveness for her because she simply doesn't deserve forgiveness. The only motive that she ever had was to get Peter back and have him all to herself. She was not only selfish, but she was also a brat. Genevieve doesn't deserve Peter and she simply needs to learn that she can't always get the things that she wants because that just isn't how life works.

tell me: did you read this book before? do you want to read this book?  


tell me: did you read this book before? do you want to read this book?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio