Thursday, March 31, 2016

Monthly Endings: March!

Thursday, March 31, 2016
Hey Guys! It's Rin here! Hope you had a great month! And if you didn't, then I hope it will get better! I've also been keeping track of my TV shows! Yay! And I actually won my violin challenge in orchestra! Sooo it wasn't all that bad even though testing starts on the 11th of April *i boo* AND I have to test on my birthday :(. I'mm just saying--and this is totally unrelated, but--I found a really cool Instagram filter that I really like! If you're curious as to what it is, it is:

VSCO: HB1 or HB2 

I'm going to try and use Instagram because even though pictures take FOREVER to edit the crap out of, it's still really fun to do. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy! 

***

Read:
Current Read: Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider

  • Sentinel
  • Bookishly Ever After (about 1/4 into it!)
  • The Darkest Minds 
  • Gathering Darkness
  • Glass Sword
  • Passenger 

Reviewed:
Waiting on Wednesday- 

All the Others: 

Reading Challenge Updates: 


I haven't really been keeping up with this for a while, so I thought I should. This month I: read 2 fantasy books this month! 

Books being: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (review on this soon!)


tell me: anything interesting happen this month?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio