Monday, September 14, 2015

Q&A [ Get to Know Us More! ]

Monday, September 14, 2015

[ It's Rin and Al here! ]


[ Q ]: Most Embarrassing moment?

Rin: When I went to the airport and they asked me to lift my arms up, but when I lifted my arms up I realized that I didn't shave. Oops!

Al: When I sneezed, I thought someone was going to say “bless you” but instead, they told me to cover my mouth.

[ Q ]: Best bookmark you have ever seen? 

Rin: A zipper bookmark! When was the last time I ever saw something as original?

zipper-bookmark.jpg
(Image Was Borrowed From the Web)
Al: I have seen a bookmark that was bloody and it looked like blood was dripping out of your book. Believe me, I'm not really a vampire fan, but I thought it was really cool!

tumblr_mvjyg3zkbH1rdetn9o1_500.jpg
(Image is Borrowed From the Web)

[ Q ]: Do you judge a book by it’s cover?

Rin: Honestly? Yes, most of the time, I judge a book by it’s cover. Covers are beautiful! They are like a work of art that you can not stop looking at. This happens to be a really bad habit of mine that I can never break!

Al: No, because some books can actually surprise and bring excitement to you while you read them so I do not judge a book by it’s cover. And I never will. I kind of made a promise to myself about this.

[ Q ]: What’s your favorite animal and include a picture?

Rin: A wolf. And it will stay a wolf for the rest of my existence, because I wish I could keep a wolf as a pet!

tumblr_lhisvhCpWu1qete4mo1_500.png
(Image is Borrowed From the Web)
Al: My favorite animal is a horse because they are such strong animals.

tumblr_mxfr3kt3b61t0ptqmo1_500.jpg
Image is Borrowed From the Web)


[ Q ]: What’s your current favorite song?

Rin: I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly. I've been hitting repeat on this one for hours. (Yes, according to my science teacher, I have no life :D)




Al: My current favorite song is Omen by Disclosure (ft. Sam Smith).




[ Q ]: Do associate books with food?

Rin: Food is on my mind 50% of the time (Judge Me). Books goes in the other side. Who doesn't love food?

Al: Yes, because books and food are my favorite things in the world.





No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio