Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [ 1 ]

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

[ It's Rin Here! ]

I kind of decided that it was "that" time of this year. The time where I was finally able to buy more books after a horrible way to start 2015 (no time, bad grades, etc). Any words or advice Demi?

(Pic is borrowed from Web)
Okay... that didn't make sense. Is there a hidden logic that I can't understand? Logic? Eh who cares!

I made sure that I wasn't denting my TBR more than I already have, so you could say I took enough. Enough is a synonym for "she is so going to regret this choice once new books have been published".
Enjoy!



r i n    b o u g h t

  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  • This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee

  


  • Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
  • Famous Last Words by Katie Alender 
  

  • The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy 
  • Not After Everything by Michelle Levy 

  

l i b r a r y    p i c k    u p s

  • Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly 
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan

    

  • Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
  • The Lost Marble Notebook of Forgotten Girl & Random Boy by Marie Jaskulka

  

*any mistakes are my own


No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio