Tuesday, January 05, 2016

New Year, New Movies to Look Forward To

Tuesday, January 05, 2016
[ It's Rin here! ]
I SWEAR I DIDN'T PERFORM MAGIC (although I would love to be able to)!
I ALSO DIDN'T SINK THE UNIVERSE INTO A POTION!

There just happens to be soooo many new movies that I can't help but salivate over. From close to now, tomorrow, until the end of 2016. And without any power, I have decided to create a list of movies (book related & non-book related) into a rec. list so that I can let out my overamusing joy and share my loves with you.

My 2016 Most Highly Anticipated Movie List:

And not just because Lauren Cohan is in it.

If you didn't know who that was (shame on you), she is the actress for Maggie in The Walking Dead. Ya know, Glen's wife, the girl who lost so many people, but is still one of the most badass people on television? 

Audience: OHH!

I have this feeling that this movie won't turn out to be one of those cliche, weird, unrelated, stupid horror movies that the media has seemed to be producing lately. Believe me, I as supposed to learn my lesson after Ouija Board, Oculus, and The Poltergeist. Nope! I'm here to take another chance on yet another horror movie that may or may not be as great as I hope it is. 


Someone tell me if I should read this. I mean, I have shown interest in the book, but I just never had the right out urge to just drop my long list of books I have to read to make way for this one.

I'm ready for this movie! Set the date! Pack the snacks to sneak into the theater!

Me: But if they ask, the food just slipped into my pocket because they didn't want to be left alone at home... 0_o


NO ONE CAN DARE TELL ME THAT I'M CRAZY!

MY DORY IS COMING BACK! AHHH SOMEONE CATCH ME!

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."


All I need now is for Disney to release that Peter Pan will have another movie!

*raises hand* I'm ready for madness! :D 

No, seriously, Alive in Wonderland is second right after Peter Pan. Very second as to I had my secret santa buy me Alice in Wonderland pencils as a Christmas gift. Don't judge, they look cute in pictures.

tell me: what movies are you looking forward to this year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio