Thursday, December 17, 2015

Life in 189 Words | Week Seven

Thursday, December 17, 2015
[ It's Rin Here! ]
December hasn't been eventful, and Al and I have been MIA on posting, so I'm here to apologize about how much we were missing this month. Here's a post to catch you up on our lives outside of blogging :) #Life

currently reading ...
Seriously Wicked
by Tina Connolly 

publisher: TorTeen
pages: 208
genre: Young Adult | Fantasy | Paranormal | Romance

find on: Goodreads / Amazon


The only thing worse than being a witch is living with one. 

Camellia’s adopted mother wants Cam to grow up to be just like her. Problem is, Mom’s a seriously wicked witch. 

Cam’s used to stopping the witch’s crazy schemes for world domination. But when the witch summons a demon, he gets loose—and into Devon, the cute new boy at school. 

Now Cam’s suddenly got bigger problems than passing Algebra. Her friends are getting zombiefied. Their dragon is tired of hiding in the RV garage. For being a shy boy-band boy, Devon is sure kissing a bunch of girls. And a phoenix hidden in the school is going to explode on the night of the Halloween Dance. 

To stop the demon before he destroys Devon’s soul, Cam might have to try a spell of her        own. But if she’s willing to work spells like the witch...will that mean she's wicked too?         
This book if off to a good start, I'm not very far into it, but I know that I am going to enjoy it ;)
tv love
Source
I first heard of The Flash from Kaitlin and at the time, I was not interested in it at all. One, because out of all the superheroes in the world, The Flash was never my favorite. Two, I was still too caught up in other shows that I was't really listening to what she was saying. If you are reading this, yes, I didn't really hear a word you said ... 
Source
Source
Jessica Jones was on my To-Be-Watched list from the week that it entered Netflix. I am also watching Agent of Shield which is 44 episodes that I am ready to binge watch once I'm done with Jessica Jones.

music love
Blue Neighborhood // Troye Sivan
>> Start With:
THE QUIET
FOOLS
LOST BOY





Bluryface // Twenty One Pilots 
>> Start With:
Heavydirtysoul
Ride
Stressed Out  

tell me: how's life been like for you?


No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio