Monday, December 07, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2: More, More, More! (and not in the sexual way)

Monday, December 07, 2015
[ It's Rin Here! ]

Guys, let's be honest here. Book outlet and Book Depository are like listening to your current favorite song on repeat. 

Things happened and I first of all, I finally got Rebel Spring! AND I read Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout and I just HAD to buy the third book! The series is so exciting and lovable that everyone has to read it! I've got my eyes on you! :D

MORE! (get your mind out of the gutter)!

physical copies



Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly / A Stary Night by Isabel Gillies / Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2) by Michelle Roades / Deity (The Convenant Series #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout / The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle / Unremembered (#1) by Jessica Brody / The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver  / The Rose Society (#2) by Marie Lu

tell me: did you read any of these books? opinions?


No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio