Thursday, December 31, 2015

Monthly Endings December 2015: *awkward laughter*

Thursday, December 31, 2015
[ It's Rin & Al Here! ]
Au Revoir, December!
HELLO MY LOVELIES!

In this post, Under Covers is officially saying goodbye to 2015 (even though we totally said goodbye like 3 months ago...). This is the last post of 2015 in which we talk about how much we hated this year.

Just kidding... not really, but we're also going to be talking about some of the good things that happened! But first, we're going to say thank you to all the people and things that have made our lives more worth living for!

RIN
I wanted to start off with a THANK YOU to all of you guys who have stuck by us and with this blog.  You guys are the best! :D We love all of you very much! *hugs each and everyone of you* *throws food into your arms*

This blog is fairly new (with a total of 3 1/2 months) and I remember all the fails I had as a newbie blogger (wait...I'm still a newbie blogger...). I know how much I've grown as a blogger who at first, didn't exactly know what "book blogging" was, just that I wanted to do it anyway.

I want to say a special thanks to Kaitlin @ Next Page Please! who helped me set up this blog and has helped me with all of my html troubles, because "Rin can't html". Love you! *gives you a can of Nutella*

And since I've been really MIA these past few weeks, I'm hoping for kind of a new start in 2016 to get my shit together :)

It's a wonder how I even lasted this long. Phew!

AL
Hi guys! Sorry couldn't be here sooner. But I also wanted to say THANK YOU to you guys because it's my first time ever blogging and I am still learning so I would like to Thank all of you for staying with us! 

 I love blogging and Rin and Kaitlin have also helped me so much so they also deserve a big fat THANK YOU because I know that it must've been hard to teach me since I was like what is a html? 
But these two people have really helped me improve and grow!

I just wanted to let you guys know that we love you guys and Happy New Years! I have come a long way in such a short period of time and I am thankful for you guys and Rin and Kaitlin! Happy New Years! *Hugs all of you*

THIS MONTH WE:
Reviewed: 
Rin -
Al -

Read:
Rin -
  • Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1)
  • This Monstrous Thing 
  • Seriously Wicked
  • Famous Last Words
  • The Sword of Summer 
  • Sanctum 
  • Hollow City
  • The Heir
  • Illuminae  
  • Rebel Spring 
  • The Creeping

Memes, Features, etc:
Waiting on Wednesday - 
SOME NEWS:
Under Covers is officially open to guest posts. This took a while to plan out and bit of time to actually put into actions, because of my absence. *squeals* Aside from that... Click here to view the page for more information about guest posting on Under Covers

NEXT MONTH . . .
Is library month, so be sure to check in with us with updates as we spend two months reading from the library.

And with library month, Under Covers will have a series of review weeks. This means that we will post a review for every single day of that week (without Wed, Sat, and Sun counted in). We will do this for two weeks straight to get caught up with our reviews and to clean off our list and start the year with a semi-clean start. 

So stay tuned for all those reviews ;)

tell me: tomorrow is a brand new year, what are you going to do?





No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio