Thursday, December 03, 2015

To Be Read | December 2015

Thursday, December 03, 2015
[ It's Rin & Al Here! ]

Rin = 10
*Rubs hands together* This is the month where I try to redeem myself, because I didn't read as much as I was suppose to last month and am now struggling to finish the books I need to finish in 2015.

    

This Monstrous Thing by / The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy / The Sword of Summer (#1) by Rick Riordan / The Shadow Society (#1) by Marie Rutkoski / No-Where But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry

   

Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly / Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff / Famous Last Words by Katie Alender / The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace

Al = 5

 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (#1) by Jenny Han / Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo / The Heir (#4) by Kiera Kass / Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone / Dark Tide (#3) by Jennifer Donnelly 

tell me: what do you think about this tbr pile?

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio