[ It's Rin Here! ]
Here's the thing: My tbr pile is stacked to the brim at the moment since the impending doom of NaNoWrimo and everything in between that. Since my lack (or thereof) of posting regularly, I decided to do a book tag as I've never done one on this blog yet.
This tag was originally created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
1. Answer these questions truthfully.
2. Once you’ve completed this tag, tag some other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I have a post once a month where I post the book on my month's TBR. Of course this is not all that effective, because I can't remember what I put on it, so I leave my month's TBR in a stack on my desk. This might sound strange, but I know exactly what how many books I have to finish in a week to finish all the books on my TBR.
Print. Unless I'm reading an Arc or a book that just happened to be on sale for 99 cents on amazon, then almost every copy I own is in print.
Because I didn't get to it, so... :/
Oh have I judged myself for looking at books with beautiful covers. I don't always do this, but most of the time I'm guilty of doing just that. The book that is on my shelf, is The Leaving by Tara Altebrando.
- A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
The entire Mortal Instruments series. I borrowed it from a friend. It's still on my shelf. I feel like I could maybe one day give it a chance, but then it just never happens.
- How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
In total I have 446.
I tag ...Mary @ Books in Her Head
Anissa @ Anissa Reads
& Anyone who wants to do this tag!
All the Questions:
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
A Book On Your TBR That Basically 8. Everyone’s Read But You
How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
tell me: what are your tbr troubles?