Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The To Be Read Tag!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015
[ It's Rin Here! ]
Here's the thing: My tbr pile is stacked to the brim at the moment since the impending doom of NaNoWrimo and everything in between that. Since my lack (or thereof) of posting regularly, I decided to do a book tag as I've never done one on this blog yet. 
This tag was originally created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
The Rules: 
1. Answer these questions truthfully.
2. Once you’ve completed this tag, tag some other book bloggers to answer these questions next.

  • How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I have a post once a month where I post the book on my month's TBR. Of course this is not all that effective, because I can't remember what I put on it, so I leave my month's TBR in a stack on my desk. This might sound strange, but I know exactly what how many books I have to finish in a week to finish all the books on my TBR.
  • Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Print. Unless I'm reading an Arc or a book that just happened to be on sale for 99 cents on amazon, then almost every copy I own is in print. 
  • A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
There is this one book that I seem to put on my monthly TBR almost every month, but can never actually get it read. Hollow City (#1) by Ransom Riggs. *runs away*. I've had this book for months. I remember always looking at it every month wondering when the hell I was ever going to read it. Then a miracle happened. I put it on my November TBR list. And then -

Nothing. 

Because I didn't get to it, so... :/

  • A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR

The most recent book that was added to my TBR would be Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule. 

  • A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover

Oh have I judged myself for looking at books with beautiful covers. I don't always do this, but most of the time I'm guilty of doing just that. The book that is on my shelf, is The Leaving by Tara Altebrando. 


  • A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You

The entire Mortal Instruments series. I borrowed it from a friend. It's still on my shelf. I feel like I could maybe one day give it a chance, but then it just never happens.

  • How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

In total I have 446
I tag ...
Mary @ Books in Her Head 
Anissa @ Anissa Reads
& Anyone who wants to do this tag! 

All the Questions:
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited ForA Book On Your TBR That Basically 8. Everyone’s Read But You
9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To ReadHow many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
tell me: what are your tbr troubles?

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio