Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #5: 10 Songs We Wish Were Books

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
It's Rin & Al Here! *wipes sweat off forehead* This is the actually the first time in forever that we brought back Top Ten Tuesday. Well anyway, we (and by "we", that means Rin) started celebrating when we saw that this weeks Top Ten was related to music and books.

Anyway...
Source
1.  Carried Away by Passion Pit
I have about one thing to say about this song. It's light. There's no aghast and it will make you smile instead of cry. I see this song being a romance novel. Really cute, really light, with ALL. THE. FEELS. 

2. Magnets by Disclosure
It's funny actually. Every time I listen to this song, it remind me of The 100 which is really weird because it has nothing to do with it AT ALL. I feel like if this song was a book, it would be kind of dark with a kickass main character.
 
3. Codes by Ellie Goulding
This song is really upbeat and it's basically about this girl who is telling her someone that she would rather appreciate it if they stopped speaking in codes. AKA "English please!" (tell me if I got this wrong). I guess this book would be about a girl who is mad at someone(?) because they want them to upfront with them and stop hiding things. 

4. Something I Need by OneRepublic
Listen to this song. This song makes sense for another love story because who can ever get tired of romance novels?

5. 1965 by Zella Day
I was in the mood for a time travel story and I felt that this song would great. No other explanation needed, just ears. 


6. Stay with Me by Sam Smith
I would want Stay with Me to be a book because first of all I LOVE SAM SMITH..... In my opinion Sam Smith is really good and amazing and all that, anyways I know that this song has a lot of meaning to Sam Smith so I would really wish that this song would become a book because come on that is pretty cool!

7. Hello by Adele
Oh my gosh don't get me started! I LOVE ADELE!!! I was so shocked when I first heard this song on the radio and I was like "Oh yeah this sounds like Adele, Oh wait this is Adele, WAIT SHE'S BACK AHHH SHE'S BACK", this was literally how I was that day and I love this song and Adele so much, I would wish this song would become a book because I would be literally the first person to buy it. 

8. Hollow by Tori Kelly
Hollow is such a good song and I know that it would be such a good romance story. 

9. All of Me by John Legend
I really liked the song and I liked John Legend so this song would be another good romance story because the song was about him loving his wife. 

10. Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is the best! This song is one of my favorites and the lyrics are just so meaningful so I would love if this song were to become a book because I would buy it 100%. 

tell us: what song would like to be turned into books?

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio