Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #28: The Art of Not Breathing

Wednesday, February 03, 2016
[ It's Rin Here! ]
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Breaking the Spine.
The Art of Not Breathing 
by Sarah Alexander
Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
Genres: YA, Contemporary, Mystery
Expected Publication Date:  April 26, 2016

Find On: Goodreads | Amazon

Since her twin brother, Eddie, drowned five years ago, sixteen-year-old Elsie Main has tried to remember what really happened that fateful day on the beach. One minute Eddie was there, and the next he was gone. Seventeen-year-old Tay McKenzie is a cute and mysterious boy that Elsie meets in her favorite boathouse hangout. When Tay introduces Elsie to the world of freediving, she vows to find the answers she seeks at the bottom of the sea.





I came across this book at first because of the title and the beautiful colors that were used in the title. The blurb and storyline interested me to no end and I couldn't help noticing that APRIL 26 IS SOOOO FAR AWAY! I want to know what happened to her brother, Eddie. I want to be able to read this mystery. I want to know what happens between Tay and Elsie. This book seems like it would be a great read and I'll leave it for later to figure out whether or not this book will leave me breathing or not ;)

tell me: are you going to wait on this book with me? any other thoughts?






No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio