Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #3: Eight Bad Bookish Habits We Want to Quit

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

[ It's Rin & Al Here! ]

Happy reading!


ten eight bad bookish habits we want to quit 
(uh oh here come the gifs)


(Gif is Borrowed form the Web)
 r i n   

1. Not reading every day (cringe). Even without people in this room, I can hear their disbelief. I don't read every single day. It's mostly because of time and exhaustion. I do however, finish that book that I was "reading" in one day. I don't think this is particularly healthy for book reading, so I really want to improve on this and try not to wait until the weekend to read the book in one day. 

2. Never reading what I put on my TBR. I always stray from my TBR. It's more of a soul pull thing and less of a logical thing. Apparently this "pull" has more control over me than my mind. 

I then try to read the book the nest month and well, let's just say that sometimes the books on my previous TBR lists can be pushed back a mon-couple of months...

(Gif is Borrowed from the Web)
3. Stop trying to finish every book I start. Even if I am dying of boredom, my eyes are droopy, and my head keeps tilting back, I just have to finish the book. I don't leave books half finished-well I try not leave books half finished-and with my amount of boredom, I might as well be reading this book for a year, because it will take me forever to finish I book that I'm not enjoying. I mean, what's the point of reading a book if you don't enjoy it? I probably finish about 98% of all the books I start and I want to try not to force myself into daily naps. 

Waking up being like:
(Pic is Borrowed from the Web)
4. Getting stupidly distracted while I try to read. I may be slightly older than I was when I started this blog, but I know for sure that I am a little kid at heart-and height (WHY MUST I BE SHORT?). I will heart sounds, or the simple buzz of my phone and immediately turn my attention away from the book I am reading. I may also stand up many many times to jam out to the song I am reading too...

(Gif is Borrowed from the Web)
5.  Constantly adding books to my TBR? Pretty sure most of you guys have this problem too. I just keep grabbing and clicking on "checkout" that for about thirty minutes I forget that my TBR pile is about three feet tall and doesn't need to grow any taller. And then I struggle, because new books are published and I end up wondering how my peace got thrown out of the window and smashed on by cows, goats singing Taylor Swift songs, and Drake and Josh running over Oprah, running over my peace.

(Gif is Borrowed form the Web)
 You also ran over my peace! Don't forget about that, Josh!

 a l 


1.While reading a book and falling asleep. Sometimes if its late and I start reading I will start to fall asleep. The book isn't boring it's just that it's late and I just want to curl up in bed and sleep so that is a habit I would like to change.

2. Putting my book too deep inside my backpack. This happens to me all the time! I put my book in my backpack but it sinks all the way down and it sometimes gets crumbled. I hate it when this happens and I hope I stop this habit because I hate it when my book crumbles. 

3. Forgetting my book in different places. I am a very clumsy person and it's sad because I always leave my books somewhere then I end up losing them. I need to become more organized because I can't afford losing anymore books. 

(Gif is Borrowed from the Web)
Thoughts? Share and Comment down Below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

under covers + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio